Tuesday, February 5, 2013

For sale!

I have been painting some models and refurbishing some boardgames. These will be for sale at Fire and Ice! If you are interested in buying, and will not be at Fire and Ice, please e-mail me and we can work something out but I must warn you I WILL NOT BE SENDING THEM OUT UNTIL AFTER THE CON! Anything that is bought before the convention will be sent out on the 25th so that I can use them as displays. There will be a For-Sale sign on them at the convention. Anything not sold at the convention will be put on an Etsy shop which I will link on here when the time comes.

Here is what I have so far:

First, I have a moded black coach.


As you can see I put Bretonian horses on it and added synthetic hair for the tail.


It's also on a custom base made of wood to make it more sturdy.                                                      











This is finished with a matte hardcoat.


Everything was pinned together so it is very sturdy. I played with it about 3 times.

This is currently for sale at $175.



Next I have Terrace the boardgame. This game was seen on Star Trek Next Gen and is quite fun to play.

It has all the pieces to play plus the instructions and box.





Black hole pieces.

Blue pieces with stars

Moon pieces





Sun Pieces


This is finished with a glossy hardcoat.

This games is currently for sale for $150.



No comments:

Post a Comment