Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dungeon Twister

Just finished another project. It's a boardgame called Dungeon Twister. This isn't my normal camera and I don't have my new office set up at the new house yet so the pictures aren't great.

This one was my favorite to paint because his muscles were so big I got to really show off my highlighting skills.

 The skin on this was also really fun to paint. I love working with blues.
 As fun as this one looked I had lots of troubles with the model being so flimsy. It bends to far to one side alot and I had to keep readjusting.
 I never thought doing highlights on aqua colored skin would be so hard. I had to mix ice blue and snot green with the Hawk turquoise for ever highlight.
 Not a very interesting model to paint. Also, I had troubles with the flimsiness of the staff.
 I COULD NOT get a good picture of this one. His head just won't go in to focus. Very fun model though.
 I loved painting the face on this one. Lots of highlighting to be done.
 I painted every one of the scales on this one, one at a time. Lots of layers of paint and wash went into it.
 The whole red team!
 I somehow managed to forget the serpent guy in this picture.





1 comment:

  1. They look just awesome. Could you tell me which colors did you used for that minis?

    ReplyDelete