Wednesday, January 26, 2011

About me and my painting.




I'm a miniature painter in Northwest Illinois. I've been painting miniatures for a 2 years. I offer my painting at a fair price and do everything from building, to painting, to basing. I can paint any type of model and I can do it to whatever specifications you want. I also have started making Blood Bowl pitches and terrain. I am also up to challenges so if you have something different then I am used to I will be willing to give it my best try. Prices are based on number of models, difficulty, and number of hours spent on them. It's usually around $30-35 per box or $20 per hero model.

You can leave me a comment or E-mail me for an estimate or to ask any questions.

I will be posting updates on things I feel important and pictures of finished works.

No comments:

Post a Comment